Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 9, 2014

DIY Coffee Tables: Ideas for Inspiration


A post on ideas for DIY coffee tables seemed like a perfect fit today. I’ve been hunting for the right coffee table for my living room, but so far have had no luck. We have a fireplace in our living room. **Let me stop there for a second. Yes, we live in Florida. And yes, we feel it gets cold enough to use it during the winter. ** Okay, back to the post.  Facing the fireplace is the couch in front of which the coffee table will sit. I need a table that we can put our feet up on and relax when the fire is going. Or anytime I just want to kick back in that room and read. All of our furniture has to be able to withstand 3 dogs, 2 cats and us. But it has to have style and be very comfortable. Since I’ve been unable to find what I want, I’ve been considering making my own.
If you want to make a unique coffee table, this is a chance to get very creative. Just about anything that can sit on the floor and offer surface space can work as a table. Sometimes you have to use a little imagination to get it to function properly, but that’s part of the fun.  In looking for inspiration for DIY coffee tables I came across some really cool ideas.

DIY Coffee Tables 


DIY Coffee Tables: Make a coffee table out of a salvaged window

DIY Coffee Tables: Make a coffee table out of a wine barrel

DIY Coffee Tables: Make a coffee table by using an old trunk

DIY Coffee Table: Make a coffee table out of tree stumps

DIY Coffee Tables: Make a coffee table out of an old suitcase

DIY Coffee Tables: Make a coffee table out of salvaged doors

DIY Coffee Tables: Make a coffee table out of pallets

DIY Coffee Tables: Industrial Side Tables used as Coffee Table

DIY Coffee Tables Industrial Coffee Table on Wheels
Have you ever built your own coffee table? What is the coolest thing you’ve ever seen repurposed as a coffee table?
Peggy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét